From northern Lua error in Module:languages at line 144: attempt to index local 'name' (a nil value). dialect big, bigge (“powerful, strong”), of uncertain origin, possibly from a dialect of Old Norse. Compare bugge (“great man”)
- Lua error in Module:IPA/templates at line 8: Language code has not been specified. Please pass the parameter "lang" to the template..
Audio (US) (សំណុំសារ)
Audio (UK) (សំណុំសារ)
- ចួន: [[ចួន:Script error: The function "lookup_language" does not exist.:-ɪɡ|-ɪɡ]]
- ធំ, មហា។
- Elephants are big animals, and they eat a lot.
- (of an industry or other field) Thought to have undue influence.
- There were concerns about the ethics of big science.
- That style is very big right now in Europe, especially among teenagers.
- Lua error in Module:labels at line 79: You must specify at least one label.. ធំ។ (វ័យ)
- Kids should get help from big people if they want to use the kitchen.
- Lua error in Module:labels at line 79: You must specify at least one label.. Fat.
- Gosh, she is big!
- Lua error in Module:labels at line 79: You must specify at least one label.. Important or significant.
- What's so big about that? I do it all the time.
- (with on) Enthusiastic (about).
- I'm not big on the idea, but if you want to go ahead with it, I won't stop you.
- Lua error in Module:labels at line 79: You must specify at least one label.. Mature, conscientious, principled.
- That's very big of you, thank you!
- I tried to be the bigger person and just let it go, but I couldn't help myself.
- (of a great size): ample, huge, large, sizeable, jumbo, massive
- (adult): adult, fully grown, grown up
- See also Wikisaurus:big
- In a loud manner.
- In a boasting manner.
- He's always talking big, but he never delivers.
- In a large amount or to a large extent.
- He won big betting on the croquet championship.
- On a large scale, expansively
- You've got to think big to succeed at Amalgamated Plumbing.
- He hit him big and the guy just crumpled.
Lua error in Module:parameters at line 110: The parameter "1" is not used by this template..
- An important or powerful person; a celebrity; a big name.
- (as plural) The big leagues, big time
- In the Appalachian League, where Cal Ripken once played in Bluefield, W.Va., a ballplayer's chances of making it to the bigs are less than one in six.
- (big leagues): major leagues
big (third-person singular simple present bigs, present participle bigging, simple past and past participle bigged) (up)