សូម ស្វាគម មកកាន់ 'ផតថលសហគម! ទីនេះ ជាបន្ទប់ពិភាក្សា ផ្លាស់ប្ដូរមតិយោបល់ ក៏ដោយជាការស្នើសុំនានា ព្រមទាំងការផ្ដួចផ្ដើមគំនិតលើគម្រោងនានា សំរាប់វចនានុក្រមវិគីភាសាខ្មែរយើង។ អ្នកអាចសរសេរនៅទីនេះបាន។ សូមអរគុណ!
សូមចូលទៅកាន់ទំព័រនេះ Wiktionary:សុំជាអ្នកគ្រប់គ្រង ដើម្បីធ្វើការស្នើសុំ។
ដូច្នេះសូមសរសេរឈ្មោះរបស់អ្នក តាមការគួរ។ សូមអរគុណ។
- --វ័ណថារិទ្ធ ម៉ោង១៥:០៩ ថ្ងៃសៅរ៍ ទី២៦ ខែកុម្ភៈ ឆ្នាំ២០១១ (UTC)
- --សាំងហ៊ី (Nisetpdajsankha ម៉ោង០៤:០៧ ថ្ងៃអង្គារ ទី១៦ ខែសីហា ឆ្នាំ២០១១ (UTC))
គំនិតផ្ដួចផ្ដើមថ្មី៖ គំរោងស្នើឈ្មោះថ្មី និងរូបឡូហ្កូថ្មីសំរាប់វចនានុក្រមវិគីភាសាខ្មែរ[កែប្រែ]
- ឈ្មោះថ្មី៖ Wiki + dictionary (មកពីភាសាឡាតាំង dictio(n-) ) = Wiktionary ==> វិគី + វចនានុក្រម (មកពីភាសាសំស្រ្កឹត = វចន + អនុ “តាម” + ក្រម “ លំដាប់) = វិគីនានុក្រម
- រូបឡូហ្កូថ្មី៖ កំពុងគូព្រៀង។
--វ័ណថារិទ្ធ ម៉ោង០១:៣៩ ថ្ងៃអង្គារ ទី០១ ខែមីនា ឆ្នាំ២០១១ (UTC)
Hello. I just request to rename the Wiktionary namespace and talkspace at phab:T140219. If they accept, the pages beginning with Wiktionary: will change to វិគីនានុក្រម: and ការពិភាក្សាអំពីWiktionary: to ការពិភាក្សាអំពីវិគីនានុក្រម: by default, which are the right practice to keep the pages under project's namespace(s). I already moved the related pages to the correct namespace(s), waiting for someone there to modify site's configuration. --Octahedron80 (ការពិភាក្សា) ម៉ោង០៩:០១ ថ្ងៃពុធ ទី១៣ ខែកក្កដា ឆ្នាំ២០១៦ (UTC)
- វីគានុក្រម = Wiktionary because វីគ = Wiki and -tionary = -អនុក្រម when វីគ + -អនុក្រម > វីគានុក្រម like វចនានុក្រម = dictionary , វចនានុក្រម come from វចន (dic, word) + អនុក្រម (-tionary) please choose word វីគានុក្រម for Wiktionary, ការពិភាក្សាវីគានុក្រម for Wiktionary discuss. (Nisetpdajsankha (ការពិភាក្សា) ម៉ោង០៩:៣៥ ថ្ងៃពុធ ទី១៣ ខែកក្កដា ឆ្នាំ២០១៦ (UTC))
- Please bring your friends from Wikipedia to discuss here. I could also think about វិគីវចនានុក្រម = វិគី + វចនានុក្រម, by not cutting anything out, as Thai and Lao do. But I see វិគីនានុក្រម already used here. --Octahedron80 (ការពិភាក្សា) ម៉ោង១២:២៤ ថ្ងៃពុធ ទី១៣ ខែកក្កដា ឆ្នាំ២០១៦ (UTC)
- វិគីនានុក្រម is the wrong, វីគានុក្រម is the right, វិគីនានុក្រម, someone they don't know about Khmer word to combine example: វចនានុក្រម(វចន + អនុក្រម) , អក្ខរានុក្រម (អក្ខរ+អនុក្រម), សព្វានុក្រម(សព្វ+អនុក្រម), បទានុក្រម (បទ + អនុក្រម), I'm sure the word វីគានុក្រម is the correct វីគី 'wiki' > វីគ + អនុក្រម > វីគានុក្រម
- The logo maybe need to edit
- Namespace not set already, we need to use right namespace, anyway, I also discuss with Vantharith Um, He is not professional in Khmer Language how to create word, the word I used according to Khmer dictionary also have you can check by the words which I show to you. (Nisetpdajsankha (ការពិភាក្សា) ម៉ោង១៣:០០ ថ្ងៃពុធ ទី១៣ ខែកក្កដា ឆ្នាំ២០១៦ (UTC))
- Just doubt something, should the first syllable be វិ (wi) or វី (wii) ? The first one resembles w:វិគីភីឌា (Wikipedia). I guess we ought to choose វិ (wi) in the same way.
- I understand your words because they are similar to Thai. (I'm from Thailand.) But there is one problem, 'wiki' is not Pali/Sanskrit so it could not join with 'អនុក្រម'. If we persist to do that, it would become something like វិគ្យានុក្រម, វិគិយានុក្រម, វិគីយានុក្រម by Pali/Sanskrit rule. More choices lol. --Octahedron80 (ការពិភាក្សា) ម៉ោង១៤:១៦ ថ្ងៃពុធ ទី១៣ ខែកក្កដា ឆ្នាំ២០១៦ (UTC)
Update on page issues on mobile web[កែប្រែ]
Help Improving Search for Khmer[កែប្រែ]
Hello Sorry for writing in English. Please help translate to your language.
I'm trying to improve search on Khmer wikis by automatically re-ordering the characters in Khmer text so that words that look the same will be matches when searching. For example, សាស្ត្រាចារ្យ and សាស្រ្តាចារ្យ. The first one has (ស + ្ត + ្រ) and the second has (ស + ្រ + ្ត). The first one gets 152 results on Khmer Wikipedia and the second gets 67 results. I'd like them both to get all the results.
I need help reviewing the syllables I've re-ordered to make sure they are correct. I also have found some syllables that I don't understand, and I would appreciate any help to explain them. The examples, with context, are on Mediawiki. Comments here or on the discussion page there would be very helpful.
Community Wishlist 2020[កែប្រែ]
IFried (WMF) ម៉ោង១៩:៣០ ថ្ងៃច័ន្ទ ទី០៤ ខែវិច្ឆិកា ឆ្នាំ២០១៩ (UTC)
Wiki Loves Folklore[កែប្រែ]
Wiki Loves Love is back again in 2020 iteration as Wiki Loves Folklore from 1 February, 2020 - 29 February, 2020. Join us to celebrate the local cultural heritage of your region with the theme of folklore in the international photography contest at Wikimedia Commons. Images, videos and audios representing different forms of folk cultures and new forms of heritage that haven’t otherwise been documented so far are welcome submissions in Wiki Loves Folklore. Learn more about the contest at Meta-Wiki and Commons.
Global bot policy proposal: invitation to a Meta discussion[កែប្រែ]
Wiki Loves Folklore 2021 is back![កែប្រែ]
Please help translate to your language
You are humbly invited to participate in the Wiki Loves Folklore 2021 an international photography contest organized on Wikimedia Commons to document folklore and intangible cultural heritage from different regions, including, folk creative activities and many more. It is held every year from the 1st till the 28th of February.
You can help in enriching the folklore documentation on Commons from your region by taking photos, audios, videos, and submitting them in this commons contest.
Wiki loves Folklore International Team
Proposal: Set two-letter project shortcuts as alias to project namespace globally[កែប្រែ]
Please help translate to your language
I apologize for posting in English. I would like to inform everyone that I created a new global request for comment (GRFC) at Meta Wiki, which may affect your project: m:Requests for comment/Set short project namespace aliases by default globally.
In this GRFC, I propose that two-project shortcuts for project names will become a default alias for the project namespace. For instance, on all Wikipedias, WP will be an alias to the Wikipedia: namespace (and similar for other projects). Full list is available in the GRFC.
This is already the case for Wikivoyages, and many individual projects asked for this alias to be implemented. I believe this makes it easier to access the materials in the project namespace, as well as creating shortcuts like WP:NPOV, as well as helps new projects to use this feature, without having to figure out how to request site configuration changes first.
As far as I can see, Wiktionary currently does not have such an alias set. This means that such an alias will be set for you, if the GRFC is accepted by the global community.
I would like to ask all community members to participate in the request for comment at Meta-Wiki, see m:Requests for comment/Set short project namespace aliases by default globally.
Please feel free to ask me if you have any questions about this proposal.
Global bot policy changes[កែប្រែ]
Universal Code of Conduct - Enforcement draft guidelines review[កែប្រែ]
The Universal Code of Conduct Phase 2 drafting committee would like comments about the enforcement draft guidelines for the Universal Code of Conduct (UCoC). This review period is planned to begin 17 August 2021.
Community and staff members collaborated to develop these draft guidelines based on consultations, discussions, and research. These guidelines are not final but you can help move the progress forward. Provide comments about these guidelines by 17 October 2021. The committee will be revising the guidelines based upon community input.
Everyone may share comments in a number of places. Facilitators welcome comments in any language on the draft review talk page or by email. Comments can also be shared on talk pages of translations, at local discussions, or during round-table discussions and conversation hours.
There are planned live discussions about the UCoC enforcement draft guidelines:
- Wikimania 2021 session - 16 August @ 11:00 UTC - 11:45 UTC
- Conversation hours - 24 August, 31 August, 7 September @ 03:00 UTC & 14:00 UTC
- Roundtable calls - 18 September @ 03:00 UTC & 15:00 UTC
The facilitation team supporting this review period hopes to reach a large number of communities. Having a shared understanding is important. If you do not see a conversation happening in your community, please organize a discussion. Facilitators can assist you in setting up the conversations.
Discussions will be summarized and presented to the drafting committee every two weeks. The summaries will be published here.
If you have any questions, please contact Ramzy Muliawan, the facilitator for ESEAP region.
Voting for the 2021 WMF Board of Trustees election is now open[កែប្រែ]
Voting for the 2021 Board of Trustees election is now open. Candidates from the community were asked to submit their candidacy. After a three week long Call for Candidates, there are 19 candidates for the 2021 election.
The Wikimedia movement has the opportunity to vote for the selection of community-and-affiliate trustees. By voting, you will help to identify those people who have the qualities to best serve the needs of the movement for the next several years. The Board is expected to select the four most voted candidates to serve as trustees. Voting closes 31 August 2021.
The Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees oversees the Wikimedia Foundation's operations. The Board wants to improve their competences and diversity as a team. They have shared the areas of expertise that they are currently missing and hope to cover with new trustees.
Read the full announcement.
The Elections Committee
Movement Charter Drafting Committee - Community Elections to take place October 11 - 24[កែប្រែ]
This is a short message with an update from the Movement Charter process. The call for candidates for the Drafting Committee closed September 14, and we got a diverse range of candidates. The committee will consist of 15 members, and those will be (s)elected via three different ways.
The 15 member committee will be selected with a 3-step process:
- Election process for project communities to elect 7 members of the committee.
- Selection process for affiliates to select 6 members of the committee.
- Wikimedia Foundation process to appoint 2 members of the committee.
The community elections will take place between October 11 and October 24. The other process will take place in parallel, so that all processes will be concluded by November 1.
For the full context of the Movement Charter, its role, as well the process for its creation, please have a look at Meta. You can also contact us at any time on Telegram or via email (email@example.com).
Best regards, RamzyM (WMF) ម៉ោង០៨:៥៥ ថ្ងៃអង្គារ ទី២១ ខែកញ្ញា ឆ្នាំ២០២១ (UTC)